2012년 8월 7일 화요일

Forum Value mall in bangalore India 2012-July-28


The Forum Value Mall in Bangalore Inida.


Inside of the Forum Value Mall. Not too big, but big enough to accomodate entertainment and restaurants.


Movie theater. They had new batman movie and hindi moives. I had an urge to watch god father but decided not to watch it.


Small arcade with 3D racing games.

My favorite Italian restaurant in Bangalore. Well, I had not been to any other Italian restaurants yet :). I had Indian food everyday since I got here and decided to try something non-Indian.

Appertizer. Loved the basil pesto. So fresh!

Risotto Gamberoni. 395 Rupee. (+tax). Lobster was soooo yummy. I usually do not order risotto at Italian restaurants, but this was good!.


I was the first time to see the cricket net practice. I can feel the cricket love of Indian!




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기